Writs Nomad location description fix

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Acrid

Writs Nomad location description fix

Post by Acrid » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 am

The Blood Moons are Mobilizing! (Level 6 -10) "...norht of Bramble woods and west of the trade road that passes through Bendir Dale."
I went north of Bramble wood and discovered the goblinoid fortress.
Suggestion: "...past Bendir Dale following the trade road until bloodmoon orc area".

Kinship in Correspondence (level 5 - 20) "...from Dockmaster Ellison in the customs house in Cordor's Frontier. (0/1)"
There's no custom house in Cordor frontier.
Suggestion: "...from Dockmaster Ellison in the customs house in Cordor (Northern Outskirts). (0/1)"

I had simmilar problem with the bullying something going north soon after i reach the swapland while i should have followed west one more area then go north.

I hope this helps :)
Active: Val'rak
Inactive/standby: Il'ae (lvl 10)

Void

Re: Writs Nomad location description fix

Post by Void » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am

Acrid wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:13 am
The Blood Moons are Mobilizing! (Level 6 -10) "...norht of Bramble woods and west of the trade road that passes through Bendir Dale."
I went north of Bramble wood and discovered the goblinoid fortress.
Suggestion: "...past Bendir Dale following the trade road until bloodmoon orc area".

Kinship in Correspondence (level 5 - 20) "...from Dockmaster Ellison in the customs house in Cordor's Frontier. (0/1)"
There's no custom house in Cordor frontier.
Suggestion: "...from Dockmaster Ellison in the customs house in Cordor (Northern Outskirts). (0/1)"

I had simmilar problem with the bullying something going north soon after i reach the swapland while i should have followed west one more area then go north.

I hope this helps :)
"Bloood moons" -- They're indeed to the north from the woods, BUT they're beyond goblin fortress.

"Correspondense" -- Custom's house is in outskirts. Takes a bit of time to locate it, though.
Another forum ban, here we go again.

Acrid

Post by Acrid » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am

Void wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am
"Bloood moons" -- They're indeed to the north from the woods, BUT they're beyond goblin fortress.

"Correspondense" -- Custom's house is in outskirts. Takes a bit of time to locate it, though.
Exactly, the goblinoid fortress could be added and Correspondence is indeed in outskirt.
Active: Val'rak
Inactive/standby: Il'ae (lvl 10)

Void

Post by Void » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:39 am

Acrid wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:33 am
Void wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:16 am

Exactly, the goblinoid fortress could be added and Correspondence is indeed in outskirt.
I don't know abotu that the first one. The key word is "bendir dale", and that is enough to get you to the right area. Because goblinoid fortress is not to the west from the dale. It is to the south-sotuh-west.
Another forum ban, here we go again.