Dart Board Game

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

CookieMonster
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Dart Board Game

Post by CookieMonster » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:15 am

Having been playing with the Dart Board, I must say that it is brilliant. Very fun and a pleasent way to spend time RPing in Taverns over, just standing there.

A couple of MINOR improvements that could be made.

APR -
When someone with 4 APR plays darts, they always throw twice. Making it a little bit more difficult to plan what score to aim for as they work their way down.

Have Dart Boards produce darts with no effect other than "Minus 1 APR" or allow a -command to -play darts. Which reduces you to 3 APR whilst wielding a Dart.

Aiming - D20
The aiming feature is very cool and a fun addition, but it's a little bit embarrassing when you forget to message yourself or whisper and pop out a random D20 followed up with a *Coughs*

Perhaps make the darts aim features a -command so they are silent when typed.

Skill Level - Unknown
You can progress with Skill Level, but knowing what level you are isn't shown IG as far as I am aware.

When using the -play darts command that lowers your ARP, perhaps it could also tell you your Dart Skill Level.

Other than that, it is a very, very cool feature. I have had a lot of fun playing and watching as people interact, spectate, gamble and fight over the results.
DM Spyre wrote:Someone has watched too much Dragonball Super.