Shadow Displacement

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

AstralUniverse

Re: Shadow Displacement

Post by AstralUniverse » Thu Jul 09, 2020 10:20 pm

Jordenk wrote:
Thu Jul 09, 2020 9:31 pm
Just out of curiosity what is the point of arguing against someone receiving a re-level?
There's no argument for or against. There's how things work around here and I was attempting to explain WHY, to the frustrated lot of you who did not get relevels with your 5 sd builds.
Jordenk wrote:
Simply saying it does not doesn't make it true.
Lol what.

The list of your arguments have all be addressed already and you've gotten your answers. Please let it go.
Jordenk wrote:
At the end of the day, what do you care if it makes people happy and isn't unfair?

Because it IS unfair, lol. And I dont feel like I should support bizarre arguments I disagree with just because it would make someone happy out there. This is silly.
Jordenk wrote:
Why stop someone like me or this other player from being able to use this cool new ability that the class now offers?
Nothing stops you. Make a new character or ask for exp lose on your SD and play a heavy SD build. You dont deserve to get it for free after the character you played was never meant to have more than 5 lvls to begin with. I play a paladin. Should I get a free -relevel on my paladin so I can take 20 SD lvls because this ability didnt exist when I started my paladin? No and that's what we've been trying to explain to you MULTIPLE times.
Jordenk wrote:
It's not like it gives us an undue mechanical advantage
Uhh... how is starting a NEW build at lvl 30 not a mechanical advantage.

Alright. I'm done here.
Peace.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too