Human Outcasts - Why Unlocked?

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Petrifictus

Human Outcasts - Why Unlocked?

Post by Petrifictus » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 am

Why Human Outcasts were returned as normal UD race when being behind the locks helped other UD races thrive with more numbers?

Is there any plans to follow and counter misplaying Outcasts wrong in the future, so they dont once again become "friends of both worlds who have pie with both halflings and goblins?" Give UD races finally ability to see who is outcast and not?
If you release race back from the rewards, I do hope you have some plan to keep eye on them so history dont repeat itself.

My main worry is that due to humans becoming once again playable, the UD RP and races once again start to suffer by favorism of single race, that already have lot of benefits in the server. Laurick being mean by not letting you use his boat is not a "sacrifice" and many dont much either care about the tag or dont bother to look at the description if one is outcast or not.

I would also have kept human outcasts ECL +1 due to getting already the tag, free access to Andunor and Undercommon, since it would be good cost if someone is keen to play with shunned reputation that force to live with us scums and villains.
https://petrifications.deviantart.com/
Gnome Wotan Woodberry - (Shelved)
Goblin Toymaker Karma - (Rolled)
Ogre Karstaag da Main Man - (Active)

Kuma
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Human Outcasts - Why Unlocked?

Post by Kuma » Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:56 am

Petrifictus wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 5:48 am
Why Human Outcasts were returned as normal UD race when being behind the locks helped other UD races thrive with more numbers?
it didnt, that was the global pandemic, and summer

House Freth: Reference Information
House Claddath: Reference Information
"What's a heretic?": a guide to religious schism terminology

Irongron wrote:

4. No full screen images of the NWN gnome model (might frighten the children)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Human Outcasts - Why Unlocked?

Post by MalKalz » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:57 am

I really don’t think there is any concern or warrant of a thread. I’d be more looking at how you as a player intend to make an interesting story knowing they will be present in some capacity again.

The UD will be fine. It will continue and have a higher population again having Humans as Outcasts.

Locked this to avoid a “you’re playing this wrong” thread.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.