Outfits

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Itikar

Outfits

Post by Itikar » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:44 pm

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=31368

Following up on this.

With the new robes, and very likely upcoming new dynamic parts, the 5 outfits feel really very tight. I would really enjoy having a few extra slots.

Definately Not A Mimic

Re: Outfits

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm

So, not sure if this is what you're after, but if you do -saveoutfit Blue, it saves said outfit under the title Blue. If you then right click your character to get the various options, go to the anvil thing like you used to for crafting, at the bottom of that list is save options, then there is List outfits. This will give you a list of all outfits you have saved, and I know I've had over five. Not sure if I've pasted ten, but there are many more saved slots than five.

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:26 pm

Wiki says that the slots are five. If they are already more than five then just let us know please. :lol:

AstralUniverse

Post by AstralUniverse » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:21 am

Itikar wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:26 pm
Wiki says that the slots are five. If they are already more than five then just let us know please. :lol:
We used to save outfits via dialogue and there were only 1-5 options. Now we have -saveoutfit 'name' command and no limit.
Svrtr wrote:

I've spoken with Kenji and warpriest will be allowed to take elemental avatar so keep this in mind too

Linlan

Post by Linlan » Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:47 am

Definately Not A Mimic wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:18 pm
So, not sure if this is what you're after, but if you do -saveoutfit Blue, it saves said outfit under the title Blue. If you then right click your character to get the various options, go to the anvil thing like you used to for crafting, at the bottom of that list is save options, then there is List outfits. This will give you a list of all outfits you have saved, and I know I've had over five. Not sure if I've pasted ten, but there are many more saved slots than five.
:o :D

thank you !
Greydda of Clan Stonehammer, MIA former Purser of the Halls
Katnyl Silverstream, stablemaster
Coralina Maestione Carolus Boppo, stewmaster and Guldorand GAAP (Gardener Artificer Alchemist & Proprietor)