Invisible Blade Arcane Bleed

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

facesmash

Invisible Blade Arcane Bleed

Post by facesmash » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:05 am

Hello~

I would like to open up the possibility of having Arcane Bleeds timer looked at. I think 5 minutes is a long time for the best perk they get in their kit (Dont say the bleeds, everything dies before the bleeds would matter anyway). I dont mind the timer being 5 minutes once you connect with it, I suppose. Though I think a timer of 2-3 minutes would feel over all better...but the main point of the discussion is that when you miss your arcane bleed (which isn't a weave ability, it takes an entire combat round) it feels really really bad. If we miss the arcane bleed, I'd like a heavily reduced CD or even no CD at all in a perfect world until one connects. No CD may seem a bit too strong, and I would agree if it was a weavable ability but the fact it takes an entire combat round to execute I dont see why it needs one on a miss.

Anyway, just figured I'd throw it out there and see what the thoughts are on it. I'm not sure how many active IB's there are anyway, but I enjoy the class over all I just think that one ability could use a bit of love on the timers.

Thanks.

Coolguy McMagic

Re: Invisible Blade Arcane Bleed

Post by Coolguy McMagic » Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:40 pm

Is the cooldown not 3 minutes like the wiki says?

facesmash

Re: Invisible Blade Arcane Bleed

Post by facesmash » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:33 am

I'm dumb. You're right. So really my only complaint is that the timer stays even when you miss.