Sollers' plot screenshots

Post all your ingame screenshots in here. Organize them by creating seperate threads for events.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Party in the forest at midnight

Sollers' plot screenshots

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:14 pm

Over the course of the event I took a lot of screenshots, some turned out better than others.
Right click the images and open them in a new tab to see the full size, since the forums auto-resize.

This is the first event I was in, an aberration appeared. Paige tried to kill it, it exploded into tentacles and injured us all, and then escaped through a tiny portal. Paige asked my character to expand the portal into a full sized one, which is always a bad idea. But when aberrations are involved? Worse idea than usual. I don't have screenshots of the description, but the portal was filled with eyes and mouths and screaming voices. And then things got really interesting for my nerd.

This golem was the first thing my character saw after the DM was telling me the kinds of madness my character could experience from aberration exposure. What horrible timing LOL.

I was about to cast evards on top of myself to make the others go away, and then he showed up.

After that, my character began having horrible visions of what was to come. He sat down and made prophecies from it.

A bloodstone golem around Cordor.

Here's the grand finale that happened yesterday:

Here is a screenshot of me critically failing a willsave. Reality ceased to exist :(

Some late players ended up at the scene. We distrusted that Donagh was real and did a few things to try and determine if he was an illusion or not. Then Drossaico showed up, and nobody questioned why he was there. Why wouldn't he be there. He's weird.

It turns out we can set fire to everything.

Speedies, man. Speedies.

The final boss was another player :o

I was too busy healing everyone to take pictures. And my character was angry and left after it was all said and done, so I didn't get anything once we got back to Wharftown.