New Area Content Poll

Polls can be created by Patrons only (try-out for now)

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

What new area content would you like to see??

Poll ended at Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 am

Dungeon Content

8%

Settlement Content

33%

Wilderness Content

10%

Planar Content

17%

Ocean Encounters

6%

Secret Locations

9%

Ships, Guildhouses & Castles

12%

Other (Please Specify)

3%

Enough with the areas already!

3%

Total votes: 268

Salasker

Re: New Area Content Poll

Post by Salasker » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:57 pm

An 'Other' I would like to see is shaking resource nodes up a bit. There used to be a coal vein in The Bramble, but Artos (I think? Might have been Fireboar) changed it one day to the current set-up, and it was both a disappointment not to find the coal as much as it was a nice surprise to find it replaced by a silk cocoon.

Not sure if low end things could be randomized to change every half year or so, but I think it would be nice not to know where everything can get got after a while.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:54 pm

Salasker wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:57 pm

An 'Other' I would like to see is shaking resource nodes up a bit. There used to be a coal vein in The Bramble, but Artos (I think? Might have been Fireboar) changed it one day to the current set-up, and it was both a disappointment not to find the coal as much as it was a nice surprise to find it replaced by a silk cocoon.

Not sure if low end things could be randomized to change every half year or so, but I think it would be nice not to know where everything can get got after a while.

This is on my to-do list to shake things around a bit, likely after I finish the heir events.

Please don't feed my sister.

Itikar

Post by Itikar » Tue Mar 05, 2024 3:24 pm

Planar Content, because it is usually the closest thing to extra areas for roleplay that can appear for Underdark players.

I would have voted settlement, otherwise, but only if they were settlements and places where Underdark races can play. Overall, I am not terribly interested in the surface-only content of the server.