Settlements and Disguises

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Settlements and Disguises

Post by Emotionaloverload » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:51 pm

HI,

I would like to suggest that settlements be allowed to adjust the potential DC against disguised exiles. While I know that this a small thing with the limited exiles a settlement can give, it could also be tied to NPC patrols.

Allow a settlement to pay resources for more security in tiers. This will allow settlements to be able to do something about their static DCs (while also maybe lowering the average DC so it doesn't get out of hand?) and allow Bad Guys (tm) a chance to go after weaker settlements/need to be better prepared for the stronger ones.

Thank you.
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Settlements and Disguises

Post by Irongron » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:09 pm

I think this would tie into a system that allowed settlement leaders to dedicate resources to recruiting more competent guards and henchmen, and the resource system certainly needs more utility.

Approved (but would be a quite a bit of work, given we'd have to revisit and flag a great many NPCs)