Arcane Tower Portal and Default Surface Respawn Point

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Blood on my Lips

Arcane Tower Portal and Default Surface Respawn Point

Post by Blood on my Lips » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:24 pm

I would like to suggest that either the rules regarding Outcasts and UD races presence in the Arcane Tower be changed OR the default surface respawn point be moved near a different outgoing portal source.

Right now, if an Outcast or monster race dies on the Surface they default respawn at the Arcane Tower. Then, while trying to enter the Arcane Tower to use the portal to leave they usually get harassed for being there.

Freshly respawned and under death effects you are expected to somehow get to another outgoing portal or likely face pvp when entering the Arcane Tower.

Surface characters that die in the UD at least have the advantage of respawning in Cordor.

While I realize that players could simply switch servers before respawning, some players don't know this, and others may forget under the frustration of death. You could also argue that players should carry a portal lense, but it's not uncommon for players to not have one on them.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Arcane Tower Portal and Default Surface Respawn Point

Post by Irongron » Wed Dec 18, 2019 10:05 am

Definitely makes sense, we should try to find a more suitable location on the surface server, possibly near Nexus Falls.

Approved