Derro Temple Bug

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

JubJub

Derro Temple Bug

Post by JubJub » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:31 am

Apparently the you can't do the derro quest bug has been known for a long time. Can the writ just be removed then? If you don't know it's broken it can be really frustrating to go down there, fins the gems gone, then learn it doesn't work even if the gems are there. The you have to walk all the way back. if it's been broken why not just remove the writ so others don't waste time going there to find it can't be completed.

Aren
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Derro Temple Bug

Post by Aren » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:13 am

JubJub wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:31 am
Apparently the you can't do the derro quest bug has been known for a long time. Can the writ just be removed then? If you don't know it's broken it can be really frustrating to go down there, fins the gems gone, then learn it doesn't work even if the gems are there. The you have to walk all the way back. if it's been broken why not just remove the writ so others don't waste time going there to find it can't be completed.
I literally completed the writ a couple of days ago.

".. the other number that isn't 18." - Jack Oat
".. but- someone is still pumping the brakes sometimes, right? ...right?" - Batcountry

JubJub

Post by JubJub » Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:43 pm

Well I can say yesterday it didn't work and if you ask on discord you get told it hasn't worked for a long time even if the gems are there. Maybe they should just remove the writ or make it so the door isn't locked if so many have had issues..

Rigela

Post by Rigela » Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:12 pm

The issue used to be people lacked the needed skill to gain what you need, and to my knowledge the issue with interacting what you needed was fixed as well.
Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

JubJub

Post by JubJub » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:08 pm

All I know is yesterday is was broken and then people were telling me it has been that way for awhile so many have stopped trying to do it. A writ no one wants to do is a waste.,

Rigela

Post by Rigela » Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:43 pm

Well I just did it fine, as of this post. You DO need to interact with things in the previous area to get what you need (as told by one of the devs already)

Isabella Isherwood - Priestess of Selune
Piper Barley - Joybringer of Lliira

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:21 am

This door is no longer locked and the puzzle elements have been disabled. Moving to Closed.

Done.