Shops With 2 Day Timers

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Rockstar1984

Shops With 2 Day Timers

Post by Rockstar1984 » Mon May 25, 2020 9:15 am

So I recently had a character own the shop in the Herdsman's Cave in the Shyr. It has a timer of 2 days. I am unsure if this is intentional, or if it's a bug. A 2 day timer for a shop in the middle of nowhere that only a few people probably even know about because it's so outside of civilization and in a place few players have even been to, seems ludicrous. I thought maybe it was intentional and it was just really insane, but some other players said it's probably a bug and I think they might be right. So if that cave shop isn't supposed to be only 2 days I'm reporting this as a bug.

Oh the year was 1778...

Rockstar1984

Re: Shops With 2 Day Timers

Post by Rockstar1984 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 12:01 pm

Update:
I have now purchased the Greyhammer shop, and that too has a 2 day timer on it. According to others it is supposed to be a 7 day like most shops are. This makes two shops I'm aware of that are like this. I also heard it through the grapevine that someone else noticed the Herdsman's Cave shop has the 2 day timer too. If this could please be worked on soon that would be immensely appreciated. If anyone else has noticed that their shops are on a 2 day timer, please post it here to help get a thorough list.

Oh the year was 1778...

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:59 pm

Please provide a character name that owns a property so that we can look into this.

Thanks.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:49 am

Eleanora Waynolt, my character currently owning the shop outside Greyhammer

Oh the year was 1778...

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:59 am

Have you seen the shop up for sale in 2 days? Or, it just displaying that it would expire in 2, but actually isn't?

I've checked the logs till the beginning of January of 2019, and have not seen a 2 day lapse once.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Rockstar1984

Post by Rockstar1984 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:11 pm

Both of those shops display a 2-day timer for me in their dialogue. I previously owned the Herdsman's Cave shop and while I owned it it did expire within less than a week. I went either 4 or 5 days I can't remember exactly which tbh, without refreshing it and I came back to see that it went up for sale. I gave it up because it didn't seem worth the hassle.

Oh the year was 1778...

valn99

Post by valn99 » Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:27 pm

Hi Spire!
I've heard people mentionning that their shop had elapsed in even less than two days, but I cannot confirm it myself. I do know that I often find expired shops there (at the Farm) and since they are not empty, I figure they didn't mean for it to happen.
I have a few PC names for you, if you want to check:
Yrwa
Ivy Pebbletoe
Tariel Balor
Branvile Battlehammer
Maxim Zamfir

Ivy's player told me they had renewed in less than two days. I think Tariel's player gave up in frustration as well.
Thanks! :)

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:59 pm

I have adjusted the timers on these shops (Reset Required)