Magic Diety for gnomes

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Contributors, Suggestion Moderators

Silent Handshake

Magic Diety for gnomes

Post by Silent Handshake » Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:45 pm

I have spoken to a few players about this and no one is able to tell me why there is no magic diety for gnomes, yet. And at the moment I run around using another magic diety just because of this which makes me go doh in my head too often.

So I would like to suggest this gnome being implemented as that since he is part of the pantheon just not part of arelith:

Rill Cleverthrush
About

The gnome deity of artisans, Rill Cleverthrush is lawful neutral aligned. His titles include the Artist and the Artifacer. Rill has few temples of his own, but often small shrines can be found in the corner of workshops or studios.

There are some similarities between the interests of Rill Cleverthrush and Nebelun. Rill is more concerned with objects of art, gems, and magic items while followers of Nebelun seek out new inventions utilizing such things as clockwork, airships, and science.

Rill usually apears as an elderly gnome wearing spectacles. He always carries Rill’s Ruby which is said to have a facet for every living gnome.

Rill’s favored weapon is the longsword.

Rill lives in the domain called the _Golden Hills _ which is located on the Dothion layer of the Twin Paradises of Bytopia.

Rill Cleverthrush is a member of the Gnome Pantheon.

Specifics
Classification: Deity
Gnome God of Artisans
Portfolio: Art, Creation, Magic Items, Sky
Homeplane: Twin Paradises of Bytopia
Alignment: Lawful Neutral