Stalled Relevel

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

RedGiant

Stalled Relevel

Post by RedGiant » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:05 am

So, I am finally shaking it off and relevelling most of my characters that matter or I haven't rolled.

One of them was an automatic reroll with monk levels. This character has a previously approved PRC class levels, and I was actually rebuilding 100% the same, but can no longer take the PRC levels.

Do you need a DM present now in the post token era?

And, I've been spamming the DM channel for 4 nights on EST Evenings. If so, where for art thou DMs?
The GrumpyCat wrote:I CLICK THE HOSTIBLE BUTTON NOW U ARE DED!
Irongron wrote:The slaughter, i am afraid, will not abate.

RedGiant

Re: Stalled Relevel

Post by RedGiant » Fri Nov 15, 2019 4:29 am

5 nights. I used to not be able to even play an EST evening without a DM restart (usually initiated right AFTER I both log and chug 1500gp worth of potions.) Murphy's...Law.

Queen Titania
Community Manager
Community Manager

Post by Queen Titania » Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:25 pm

Arrange a meet up time via PM with the DM Team as a last resort, or keep trying! (This probably should have been a PM To begin with.). You'll catch someone eventually or get a time arranged.

I don't know what PRC you are talking about, so those details would need to be included in your PM.
Please don't feed my sister.

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:01 am

Not trying to be a pain, but taking this public again because my monk/assassin is essentially dead in the water.

10 May 19 - Character PRC Request to Active DMs.
May 19 - PRC Request Approval In-Game.
12 Sep 19 - Monk Update.
Oct 19 - Post Update Depression.
10 Nov 19 - Logged Character to expected forced relevel. Could not retake PRC Assassin.
11-15 Nov 19 - Tried nightly pings to the DM Channel.
15 Nov 19 - PM'd Active DMs per DM Titania instruction.
15-22 Nov 19 Tried nightly pings to the DM Channel.
22 Nov 19 - DM Dionysus assisted in-game. Denied PRC due to lack of documentation. Instructed to send PRC PMs again. Complied and was instructed it would be evaluated within 72 hrs.
24 Nov 19 - Sent PM to Admin requesting if logs/back up of character could be checked to verify I had possessed the PRC.
25-... Resumed nightly PMs to the DM Channel.

Again, I raise this not to be a pain, but to say, I think something is wrong with the comms channels.

First, there is no DM record of my PRC. (I have records of each sending which is now going on x4.)
Second, despite complying with DM instructions, I've never actually received anything back in PM form on this topic.
Only in-game have I ever had any feedback or action, which, according to DM Dionysus, is not normative.
Ergo, I think something is wrong with the comms channel.
(Perhaps something got messed up in forum migration to the new domain?)

As a side note, some of the busiest times of the server, i.e. EST evening, it seems increasingly hard to find DMs. Perhaps another round of hirings? This is not my only problem. I still have 2-3 other lower priority fixes waiting on general DM attention or editing access (Re: DM Spyre) for other characters messed up through the relevelling process. I'm sure I'm not the only one in this situation, and if you multiply these cases times the hundreds of active Arelith Players...I really think we could use a DM surge.

RedGiant

Post by RedGiant » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:42 am

Solved by DM Atropos with an assist by DM Spyre. Thanks!