Prayer's of a Meat Addict

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

PEST CONTROL

Prayer's of a Meat Addict

Post by PEST CONTROL » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:42 pm

It has been 10 years, 45 days, and 12 hours since my last Halfling. Give me the strength to continue on. The strength to get through these blasted cravings even after all this time. The strength to forget how wonderfully juicy and tender their tiny legs can be. How the smell of them roasting on an open spit is like nothing else in this world. Dear god, any of you, hear my prayer. I have left the evil of the orc tribes behind me, and I will not fall.

I have returned to Cordor being fired from another fishing vessel. This time for eating too much of the catch. Being a big girl can be difficult. I was twice the size of any of the humans on board, and do twice the hauling. Why shouldn't I get more food? The captain didn't see it that way. So, I was told to stay in port.

I have made another poem. I hope you enjoy it.

Run and please hide
Ones flesh so sweet and tender
Halfling of my eye

The humans have laws and structure. Structure that I need to keep my cravings on hold, hopefully forever. I have decided to blend in to become more like them in hopes of gaining employment.
I have found two tutors Rodon an Sithra. They are both good hearted people and even better teachers. Look out for them, and keep them safe. They will teach me how to speak and act like humans. Humans who don't eat Halflings. It will work.

PEST CONTROL

Re: Prayer's of a Meat Addict

Post by PEST CONTROL » Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Hello lord, I am a lover of Hin meat. I have a problem. It has been 10 years, 60 days and 4 hours since my last taste. Help me structure my day and my life so I may keep my urges at bay.

The city of Cordor is a busy place and it has no time for an old worn out orc-blood. My attempts of getting a regular job are failing. Thank fully there are many who are giving me things out of pity. Equipment, food, and a place to sleep indoors, all these things I am very grateful for. I don't mind the charity because without their help I would have gone berserk eating the first halfling that I came upon in the streets. That would have been very bad. I thank you for guiding those with good hearts towards me so I may live a life without sin.

I am most grateful for you guiding me to my first human friend. Rodon and I have spent much time together. A foolish human who knows little of the ways of women. I pray you protect him. I have witnessed him drink himself to death over a female's refusal to his advances. This I do not understand, and it angers me greatly he still longs for her. Smack some sense into him please. I seem to be unable too no matter how hard I strike his face. Protect him from being so silly.

Never felt loves touch
Hin meat only satisfies
True love run from me

Rodon has asked me to look for work in a place called Guldorland. He thinks I will have better luck there. It is a small logging village quite far away from Cordor. I have to admit it is a nice place much quieter and less busy then Cordor. Perhaps they will have time for me and offer me the structure I so desperately need. We will see.

Thank you for listening my lord, perhaps I will be able to place a name to you. My feelings are it will be soon.

PEST CONTROL

Post by PEST CONTROL » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:37 pm

I pray to you Torm: it has been 10 years, 75 days, and 14 hours since my last sin of tasting hin flesh. Give me the strength to continue the good fight. The will to perform the duty you have set before me, and the perseverance to continue when all seems lost.

Torm, since the beginning of my life I knew you, but did not know your name. Now I do. The Order of the Stranger has given me this opportunity to truly know the god I so desperately need. I thank you for this, and I thank you for bringing The Order of the Stranger into my life. They have offered to guide me, and show me how to walk a the path of duty and protection, a life of meaning and structure. I merely need to pass their trials, and if by your grace, vow my loyalty to their purpose. If I succeed, I will be part of something larger then myself. I will be a part of a group of like minded people who wish the same goals as I do. And maybe, just maybe, others will look at my uniform and feel at ease instead of my face and feel terror. Torm, I pray to allow me this duty.

I pray for you to look out for Rodon. He grows more and more foolish. Speaking of dying and things a soul does when it is lost, I believe. I do not understand this talk. Orc Bloods just strive to survive, I have never heard one say they wish to perish. Help him find his way. Allow him to believe in himself, as do I, for he is a good human. If I must, allow me to slap the stupid out of him if need be.

I pray to give me the strength to be around Sir Baldric. You no doubt know him for he lives in your image. He is the leader of The Stranger, and is responsible for testing me. He is difficult to be around, making me so nervous I can barely think or speak. I wish to impress him so, yet I try so hard I seem to fumble over myself. He must think this old orc-blood is a foolish fat crone, and what am I doing wasting his time. Torm give me the strength to overcome my weaknesses and some how impress this human enough to allow me to join.

Mighty Torm, My Lord, My Way, enlighten me in times of unavoidable conflict.
For, I will need your implacable conviction in the outcome I will be a part of.

PEST CONTROL

Post by PEST CONTROL » Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:00 pm

I pray to you Torm. It has been 10 years 100 days, 21 hours since my last taste of hin flesh. Give me the strength to continue on the right path.

Forgive me, being so busy should not mean turning from my prayers. Thank you for allowing me to be accepted into the Order of the Stranger. It has been difficult to say the least. Almost immediately I was hoisted into a major battle with an army of undead. Without your protection and Sir Baldric's leadership I would have fled the battlefield in terror. What I saw that day will not soon be forgotten. Animated horrors as big as trees, giant dragons of bone, waves of cavalry with armored riders lacking heads. Us, a small band of maybe twenty standing ready. A chaotic battle where at times I was buried hip deep in blood and bone. It was glorious, and in the end I survived honorably. I stood my position and did not flee, even though every part of my being wished too.

I did not quite understand who or what we were fighting, or even the reasons, but it mattered not. An ordered was given and I did my duty in your honor and for my own. Perhaps for the first time since giving birth I am proud of what I have done, and I know what I have done was correct and right. No guilt, no feelings of shame, just happiness for a job well done. Thank you Torm.

Each test accomplished
Brings pride and joy to the Soul
Less hunger for hin

Torm I have even begun to make friends within the halfling community. Aura and Phas, two wonderful hins who do not shun me for my urges. They accept and help me. Look out of them in their daily lives, Aura especially she has been tricked by a fiendish servant and could really use your protection. I think of eating them often. There tiny arms and legs so juicy. There smell invades my nose. But! I do not. The thoughts are there, but are not acted upon. Torm continue giving me the strength to not eat my friends.

PEST CONTROL

Post by PEST CONTROL » Sat Dec 21, 2019 7:52 pm

I pray to you Torm. It has been 150 days 15 hours since my last taste of hin meat.

Sir Baldric is dead. Guide his soul dear Torm. He was a great man and deserves a place next to you. I have been a broken woman for weeks, and I have emptied my tears. So sudden, and so heartless his death. He was killed by a vile necromancer who enjoys mocking those of the Order. Killed him right on our doorstep. I cannot dwell upon the death of my chief, because it is not the Orc blood way, and I feel my Oathkeeper would want more from me. So much too say, yet my words are gone. Perhaps this is how grief works.

Great human of Faith
Please Torm show him his way home
Rest forever friend

I am forced to take a more leadership role in the Order. We may fold if I do not. High Watcher Emma, bless her Torm, cannot do it on her own. Our numbers swell so quickly she will burn out. This is a first for me. I have raised my children to die in the fighting pits, but this is much different. The people of the Order are looking for guidance, and I only know the Orc ways. Perhaps I should do the opposite? Guide me Torm, I need your help. The human world is still just as confusing as its always been. How am I to lead others to survive in it?

PEST CONTROL

Post by PEST CONTROL » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:58 am

Am I accepting defeat? Has hate and anger, unbridled evil, won? I don't know, but I must pray for others before myself.

Torm, watch out for our new Oathwarden Aura. She is a great choice to run The Order of Stranger, and she will need guidance and your protection. Even more so, if I do not return.

Torm, protect Amalia, she does not know the danger she places herself in. If I am not there to protect her, please allow another to do it in my place.

Torm, I pray for those in Cordor, the weak and helpless. There government cares little for them, and the Cordor guard is a mess, I fear the evil that has risen in the desert will soon consume them.

Torm, I pray for Emma, may her guidance continue, and allow her to have a vacation. She truly deserves it.

Finally, Torm thank you for death. Those of my own blood tore my useless womb away from me. The pain was too much, and you saved me from it. It is quiet here. Time to reflect, and time to decide exactly what I wish to do. I could keep moving forward. Look for the way through the maze to return to life, or come to meet you. Torm, I am not afraid. I gave my life to save another, and there is nothing more honorable then that. Yet, I don't know what to do.

I pray to you Torm. Give me the wisdom to choose. I was promoted the day I died. Promoted to Oathwarden. I was just knighted as well. Who would have guessed? An Orc blood female who could reach such heights? We of this blood can survive and live honorably. We simply must choose to not be evil. I did, and I am proud.

Then why can't I decide if I wish to return?

Honor in my dea-

I am not in the mood for poems. Perhaps it was the brutality of the death? To see one's innards tore from them is an unexplainable experience. Almost, unreal. The pain nothing I have felt even in child birth. My womb had dried up long ago, and I would never have another child, but seeing it thrown away like a piece of trash? An image that will, and cannot, ever be forgotten. The things they said and did to me, the anger, the hate, how does someone move on from that? Can I? Do I even wish to try? I have no doubt you will welcome me Torm, and perhaps remove these memories. I long for rest being old gets, well old.