Enchanté capstone

An area to facilitate free-form feedback on systems (in-game or out) related to Arelith.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Drowboy

Enchanté capstone

Post by Drowboy » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm

Given that enchantment's capstone is bugged, and they lost dweomercrafting, would an alternative be acceptable?
A geas command (feat now, I guess) that stores your currently dominated creature, letting you pull them out (from some sort of rp'd cold storage, it's a fantasy game) as a henchman at a later time. If they die, you have to start over. You only get one at a time. You can only send them away via conversation option, such as 'await me at my home,' or something else that unsummons them, so that if they get into a hairy situation in combat you can't unsummon them to save them.

Other ideas would be appreciated.
Archnon wrote: I like the idea of slaves and slavery.

Void

Re: Enchanté capstone

Post by Void » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:17 pm

I'd love to have ability to store ranger henchmen for later use. One henchman at a time, of course. That would also allow them to cross server boundaries.
Another forum ban, here we go again.

CptJonas

Re: Enchanté capstone

Post by CptJonas » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:43 pm

Drowboy wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 pm
Given that enchantment's capstone is bugged, and they lost dweomercrafting, would an alternative be acceptable?
A geas command (feat now, I guess) that stores your currently dominated creature, letting you pull them out (from some sort of rp'd cold storage, it's a fantasy game) as a henchman at a later time. If they die, you have to start over. You only get one at a time. You can only send them away via conversation option, such as 'await me at my home,' or something else that unsummons them, so that if they get into a hairy situation in combat you can't unsummon them to save them.

Other ideas would be appreciated.
Well...I would just make it so if you use charm/dominate on NPC with SF/GSF/ESF you get like 15/30/50 bonus to apraise....that would actualy make sense...and be usefull...