Can't access the area North of Cordor

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Glitched

Can't access the area North of Cordor

Post by Glitched » Fri May 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Hello, I have only been playing for a few days using the Nintendo Switch. When I try to go access any areas North of the city Cordor it always says "Server found. Attempting to log in. Connection to server has failed. Connection error: The request has failed. Please Try again."

I have tried it at two different locations, one leaving the city area to the North of Cordor, and one via the sewers headed to the iron mines. I am currently stuck in the sewer tunnels between the exit to the iron mines and the door that requires you pull a lever in the sewer manager's quarters. I have equipment I am trying to sell on a stall which has a 1 hr timer on it. If I can't make it back soon I will lose all my stuff on top of not being able to make it back to the city. Any help would be much appreciated.

Definately Not A Mimic

Re: Can't access the area North of Cordor

Post by Definately Not A Mimic » Fri May 07, 2021 6:09 pm

When you hit a server transition area, which is what that is, let it log you out, but then when you log back in, log in to the Surface server specifically instead of back in to Cordor and see if that gets you back in.