RIP My Deck

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Izaich

RIP My Deck

Post by Izaich » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:30 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
The playable Deck of Cards fixture does not allow the player to change any of the game settings (cards drawn, number of decks, etc).

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
I've attempted to play games with multiple decks and each one encounters the same problem.

Expected Result:
Clicking on the Round, Amount of Cards, and Amount of Decks options after inputting a number should adjust those values.

Actual Result:
Clicking on the game setting options after inputting a number does not adjust the selected values.

Screenshot(s)
No screenshots, sorry!

Additional Information/Notes

Sleepwarden
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: RIP My Deck

Post by Sleepwarden » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:18 pm

Bumping this!

Ping14
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: RIP My Deck

Post by Ping14 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:56 am

Bumping this...
Tried messing with it

Description of Bug Experienced:
Playable deck of cards is not playable

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Clicked on the fixture first... then others followed. Set myself as a dealer, then two others in my party as a player. On setting players, they have a green highlight on dialogue box. On setting the dealer, I get another dialogue (I think it went through?). Cannot set the rules even with typing the amount of cards etc etc... But tried to play with it anyway. 1 round, 5 cards. Dealt the cards, and click on confirm player action as a dealer, players only get - setting up game dialogue.

Also in setting up the toggles, you can only enable things, not disable them. If you already set them up enabled, you cannot undo it. (discards, draw, etc etc)

Expected Result:
Playable deck of cards to be played

Actual Result:
Unable to play it.

Screenshot(s)
I doubt screenshots would help tho, its a complicated set of dialogue, but will gladly help with screenies if needed.