Dis: "Please report on the bug forums" ...

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Dis: "Please report on the bug forums" ...

Post by Cuchilla » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:40 am

So sayeth Decanter-of-Truths, the Genesifter in Concourse Capaneus, the full text goes like this: ((This dialogue shouldn't appear. Please report on the bug forums!))

This is hereby done.

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dis: "Please report on the bug forums" ...

Post by Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia » Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Well... I really should ask you to use the Bug Template... but I also wrote that bug text myself telling you to just dump it on the forums... So I guess this one is on me. I'll take a look. I should probably make a separate sticky thread for reporting various specific types of bugs (generic lootgen loot, randomized dialog bugs like these, etc.).

If you talk to him again, does he keep giving you that message? Or does he go back to normal?

Done.

Cuchilla
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Re: Dis: "Please report on the bug forums" ...

Post by Cuchilla » Sat Jun 12, 2021 5:54 pm

Batrachophrenoboocosmomachia wrote:
Sat Jun 12, 2021 3:49 pm
If you talk to him again, does he keep giving you that message? Or does he go back to normal?
Sorry, sorry and sorry again.

Meanwhile, he disappeared, so I can't tell what happened to him :(

Aloise "Lois", Biarray "Ray", Uniethrade. INACTIVE: Ivory Bushdiggger DEAD: Cuchilla. Beliat, Clyasy. Cristyn. Fadriatta. Fraya Stensamler (Chief Librarian). Goirin. Greensleeves. Gwydynya. Hilda. Kaxandra. Trista. Willisa.