Bug - Elven Quarter Shop - Multiple bugs

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

lakhena

Bug - Elven Quarter Shop - Multiple bugs

Post by lakhena » Sun Jun 13, 2021 2:40 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
(please include information of what you did, that lead up to the bug, what you expected to happen there, and what actually happened, then move on to describe below:)

There are several bugs for the elven quarter shop (The Road Less Traveled), located nearish the temple, by the Sehanine Moonbow statue:

- the quarter / shop sign is completely blank

- setting a faction does not work for the shop despite the faction (The Knights of the Road) showing up when you access the shop menu. No faction member can access the shop to put in or take out items.

- faction members cannot access the quarter without a key, despite the faction being set.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:

- I have set faction controls and permissions multiple times for the shop and checked that it says that X faction is receiving X% of the funds. I have given faction members all permissions possible in the shop menu. Note we have one additional shop and do not have problems with it.

- I have also checked that the quarter is tied to the faction, The Knights of the Road. I have tested with faction members multiple times before giving each a key.

Expected Result:

- I expect to see "The Road Less Traveled" appear on the quarter/shop sign outside the quarter.

- I expect faction members to be able to access the shop to put in and take out items.

- I expect faction members to be able to enter the quarter without a key.

Actual Result:

- no shop sign outside

- no faction member can put in or take out items from the shop.

- no faction members can enter the quarter without a key.

Screenshot(s)
(You can either add screenshots by uploading them to imgur, or by uploading them to Discord and put the respective links between Image)

NA

Additional Information/Notes

NA
Now playing:
Azalea the Magnificent
Thaelyn Lyrandel (retired)