Iron Fish Hooks and Damask Fish Hooks Interchangeable when Stacking to Inventory

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

KahmenHaldi

Iron Fish Hooks and Damask Fish Hooks Interchangeable when Stacking to Inventory

Post by KahmenHaldi » Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:33 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
(please include information of what you did, that lead up to the bug, what you expected to happen there, and what actually happened, then move on to describe below:)
I was making the new fishing hooks. I made some Iron fish hooks (10). Then I made some Damask fish hooks (5). I picked up the Damask fish hooks and attempted to place them next to the iron fish hooks. They stacked with the iron fish hooks, giving me 15 iron fish hooks. I still had an unfinished set of 5 Damask fish hooks. I waited until I had the craft points to finish them. I dropped the iron fish hooks before picking them up. When I picked them up without iron fish hooks in my inventory they stayed Damask fish hooks. Then I picked up my (15) iron fishhooks from the floor by just clicking on them. They stacked with the Damask fish hooks, resulting in a stack of 20 Damask fish hooks.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Craft iron or damask fish hooks and move them to your inventory.
Craft the other fish hook that you didn't craft previously and then attempt to move them to your inventory.

Expected Result:
Two stacks of fish hooks, one iron, one Damask.

Actual Result:
One stack of fish hooks.

Screenshot(s)
I didn't take any, sorry. I guess I could take one of the resulting 20 Damask hooks but that seems kind of pointless.

Additional Information/Notes
This did not occur with the copper fish hooks. I crafted some of them first before trying the others, and adding the iron/damask to inventory did not stack with the copper ones.