Summon bug

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Kamuizin

Summon bug

Post by Kamuizin » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:03 am

Description of Bug Experienced:
Two bugs are harming those that use summons to play, and i will state them separate but in this same thread

1 - Blackguard bull's strength bug - As per description, when a blackguard use bull's strength, all his summons should benefit from bull's strength, including the possibility of stack it with another bull's strength from potions, or spells.

However, when a Blackguard with more than one creature in the same summon slot use bull's strength, only the topmost creature (in the portrait) will receive the buff, the others will not.

2 - Slowpoke summons (zombies) - Here's also divided in 2 points. First is, when a summon finish to kill something, he take some few seconds to start to target another enemy. Worse than that is the second point. When you just summoned a creature, it keep itself stopped for a long time, sometimes 10 or 20 seconds and that can be fatal.

No matter the commands used (follow me, attack the nearest target, defend me...) or even the use of player tool, the result is the same (but normally the use of player tool is faster to receive an answer. This may be a zombie issue or not, i don't know as i only summon zombies.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:

1 - Cast bull strength with more than one creature summoned in your creature slot for summons.
2 - Summon a zombie during a fight.

Expected Result:

1 - All creatures summoned with the slot for summon creature should be affected by bull's strength
2 - Summons should start to attack the nearest enemey as soon they're spawned.

Actual Result:

1 - Only the first summon (topmost portrait) receive the bull's strength buff.
2 - Summons stay doing nothing and enemies ignore them, rushing to the summoner.

Screenshot(s)
-

Additional Information/Notes
-

Kamuizin

Re: Summon bug

Post by Kamuizin » Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:18 pm

Bump!