Fugue plane and servers

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Seekeepeek

Fugue plane and servers

Post by Seekeepeek » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:01 pm

The portals between servers in death is broken and confusing.

Is it possible to just replace them all with a dialog were you can pick what server to port to?

please. :)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Fugue plane and servers

Post by MalKalz » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:45 pm

This isn't a bug but a suggestion.

The death area transitions work as intended; some servers are not accessible to swap to via the fugue.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Seekeepeek

Re: Fugue plane and servers

Post by Seekeepeek » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:54 pm

Spyre wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:45 pm
This isn't a bug but a suggestion.

The death area transitions work as intended; some servers are not accessible to swap to via the fugue.
Make those you can't port to have red text in the dialog?

I died at underdark server. Went into the surface server trans. I went back the same way i came in and was ported to cities and planes? now i could only go back and fort between surface and city and planes and i never been on city and planes before.. (underdark character).

Seams like a bug to me, can't see why it should be this confusing, since the death area is basically clones on all servers it's hard to know what server your even on.

But yeah, was a suggestion, but it's suggestions are locked and i probably forgot all about it by the time it unlock. i admit i should had spend more time to write up what happened, but got raised and cut it short. sorry :P forgive me, oh great one! :D