Android 11 os compatibility issues

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

David Jones

Android 11 os compatibility issues

Post by David Jones » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:53 pm

I renamed the topic because I narrowed the problem down when reading reviews on the mobile version of the game. Dug out an old phone and verified the bugs don't happen in it.

Expected result:

Actual result:
crash on login

Steps to reproduce bug:
attempt to log into this character normally

Screenshots:
Ermmm. Uhhh. Don't quite know how to do this part on my phone.

Other information:
Other characters login normally on my account

I also play on my cellphone and frequently experience crashes regardless but I suspect it's more to do with the mobile app than the server.
Last edited by David Jones on Fri Jan 28, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Recurring Crash on login

Post by MalKalz » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:28 am

You’ll need to give us more information.

What area do you crash in?

What overrides do you have installed?

What type of device are you using? Is it an Android or Apple product?

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

David Jones

Re: Recurring Crash on login

Post by David Jones » Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:45 am

I'm on a Android Nord 10 plus 5g running android 11 os which has compatibility issues causing this to occur.

I chrashed In the hub near the portal, I also have Reacuring crashes likely caused by the android 11 os

Still crashes on a clean install on the new phone.

Was able to log in and switch zones on a old phone running android 10 os this older phone gets like 20 frames per minute on the lowest settings.

Tried on the original android 11 phone to log in again and it's still crashing on login on this device

Areas that my characters get this crash in are the map room in andunor the grand temple in cordor the cordor out skirts and several areas near them I think warftown did it to one of them and the areas north of skuljard then I started playing in the underdark because most areas don't trap my characters down there.

Tried copying game data from a Android 10 os phone to the Android 11 phone cause I seen that fixed something for someone once on Reddit but it didn't change anything on my android 11 phone.

Flashing Android 10 onto my android 11 phone would resolve it though as it's an incompatibly issue caused by the game data being locked behind a permission wall that android 11 os changed from its previous version.