Wild Mage Path

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

lakhena

Wild Mage Path

Post by lakhena » Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:47 pm

My PC was in the FOIG area, doing the wild magic stuff. I was under the impression that you would be deleveled to 6 and have to level back up the long way. However, I can level past 6.

My PC was deleveled down to 2 while awaiting a stat and feat change. So my PC has too much XP, and therefore check never happened to remove the excess XP.

If someone can remove the XP from me, that would be great... and maybe a check needs to be put in place for max XP (not that many others will be in the same situation I was).
Now playing:
Azalea the Magnificent
Thaelyn Lyrandel (retired)

ActionReplay
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Wild Mage Path

Post by ActionReplay » Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:47 pm

lakhena wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 11:47 pm
My PC was in the FOIG area, doing the wild magic stuff. I was under the impression that you would be deleveled to 6 and have to level back up the long way. However, I can level past 6.

My PC was deleveled down to 2 while awaiting a stat and feat change. So my PC has too much XP, and therefore check never happened to remove the excess XP.

If someone can remove the XP from me, that would be great... and maybe a check needs to be put in place for max XP (not that many others will be in the same situation I was).
A DM can help you with that