Song duration for over 10 effective level

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

ElevenOne

Song duration for over 10 effective level

Post by ElevenOne » Thu May 12, 2022 5:04 pm

Description
==========

Before 2022 May 7 bards update, my 21 Warlock / 3 bard Bard with Eldritch Euphony was singing with a duration of 90 seconds, thanks to the update of 2022 March 29, this duration was achieved without Lingering Song.
Song Duration: Bards without Lasting Inspiration now gain 1 additional round to their Song Duration for every effective Song level they have above 10.
-> Example: If you have 20 effective Song Levels and don't have Lasting Inspiration, your Bard Song and Curse Song will last 20 rounds (if you aren't using the -songdur function to reduce it back to the minimum of 10).
After the changes were made, song duration is always set to 60 seconds, as a now 27 / 3 combo, I was expecting a 2 minutes, 6 seconds duration.

Steps to reproduce
----------------------------
Have a 27 Warlock / 3 Bard, with Eldritch Euphony and no Lingering Song. Which reaches level 21 song.
Use bard song fear

Expected result
-----------------------
Song should last 2 minutes 6 seconds. (10 rounds base, +11 rounds from effective song level)

Actual result
-------------------
Song last 60 seconds.

Screenshot(s)
--------------------
N/A

Misc Notes
----------------
Not sure if this is a bug, a removed feature, an unannounced change or I missed the change in the patch notes.

Which Server(s)?
------------------------
Surface

Gaming Platform(s)?
------------------------------
Windows

--------------------------

Thanks for all the fantastic bard changes and classes synergy! I am really enjoying the concept!

In Sorrow We Trust
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Song duration for over 10 effective level

Post by In Sorrow We Trust » Thu May 12, 2022 6:19 pm

Fix in the pipeline. Thanks for the report.