Broken Rune

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Im Batman

Broken Rune

Post by Im Batman » Fri May 27, 2022 1:46 pm

I have a Rune in my inventory that i sent a message to the DM team about. They said it was a broken Rune and that i should post here to let you know.

I still am keeping it on my toon, please let me know if you need anything from me, and ill be happy to assist in any way.,

Regards, Im Batman.
*** Way more than a decade on Arelith***

Skibbles
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Broken Rune

Post by Skibbles » Sat May 28, 2022 2:39 am

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=22680

Might help to provide details on where it was made, how old it is, what happens when you 'use' it, etc.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Im Batman

Post by Im Batman » Sat May 28, 2022 1:56 pm

No idea when or who made it i purchased it and it was for sale in my shop. The person that bought it let me know.

When you click on it, it does nothing when applied to any item. I sent a screenshot to Avalon soul with the details f needed.

-XXX-

Post by -XXX- » Sat May 28, 2022 2:05 pm

The rune won't trigger?

Skibbles

Post by Skibbles » Sun May 29, 2022 12:02 am

Im Batman wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 1:56 pm
No idea when or who made it i purchased it and it was for sale in my shop. The person that bought it let me know.

When you click on it, it does nothing when applied to any item. I sent a screenshot to Avalon soul with the details f needed.
I was trying to get you to use the bug report template. I think devs tend to hard pass most reports not using it.
Irongron wrote: [...] the super-secret Arelith development roadmap is a post apocalyptic wasteland populated with competing tribes of hand-bombard wielding techno-giants, and strewn with the bones of long dead elves.

So we're very much on track.

Im Batman

Post by Im Batman » Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:43 pm

Correct when i try to use it on a plain belt 1gp value it does the use action but nothing at all occurs. No message saying it will apply or warring saying wrong type. (just like nothing happened.)

See Link for screenshot of attempt to use:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... nknown.png