Wildshape NullTail Bug

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Cthuletta

Wildshape NullTail Bug

Post by Cthuletta » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:05 pm

While playing a druid tiefling, I had used wildshape to go into the Coal mines for a writ.
I had a tail prior to using the totem shape, but the tail was completely gone after unshifting.

I attempted to relog to main menu, then relogged the entire client, I also un-equipped my cloak/armour, and tried to reload the outfit entirely. Nothing worked, I was evidently immediately given NullTail upon shifting again.
DM Spark was able to assist in putting it back on.

Not sure what kind of workaround may be done for this, but hopefully one is found! Would hate to not be able to shift into my totem! Thanks in advance!

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil

Cthuletta

Re: Wildshape NullTail Bug

Post by Cthuletta » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:53 am

A quick update! I hopped onto PGCC to mess around with it a bit further.

It would seem that if I equip a cloak that hides the tail (so not the invisible cloak Form_0), and wildshape, then exit wildshape and unequip that cloak, the tail will come back.

So the bug is with the Invisible Cloak option only, which makes it easier to work around.

Thanks!

Juniper Oakley - A Little Bitey

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil

Trashkeeper

Post by Trashkeeper » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:01 pm

This isn't just wildshape unfortuantely. I've struggled with my tail disappearing when it comes to cloaks, and it doesn't fix it no matter how many things I take off or turn invisible. Unsure what it has to deal with though!

Luastra Hel'Vael
Kamilla Pridebrand
Eirina
Lin Jia Li
Jin He

Yvesza

Post by Yvesza » Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:50 pm

I've been having issues with wings too, they'll fall off if I start switching around my cloak and the only way to glue them back on is by loading an outfit that has them saved.