Level disapeared?

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Hinty

Level disapeared?

Post by Hinty » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:55 am

Description
==========
While clearing out the goblin fortress my Druid3/Rogue4 leveled up. Took a level of Shadowdancer. Finished clearing out the fortress, and returned to Cordor, after selling loot and handing in the writ and such I happened to open my Character sheet and the character was back at Druid3/Rogue4 and about 1200 xp shy of hitting level 8. I honestly can't say when the level disappeared given that the first level of SD doesn't really grant anything easy to notice missing.
Can absolutely confirm I was leveling up to 8, was moving skill ranks up to 11, can also confirm that I took SD, distinctly remember "One with Shadow" on the level up confirmation window.

Steps to reproduce
----------------------------

Honestly not sure what happened, I don't think it was an issue with migrating servers, loot and such transferred correctly, and after an RP exp tick I swapped back and forth a few times, the same amount of exp showed up on Surface and C&P. Clearly it didn't just fail to level up but also docked a significant chunk of EXP as well.

Hinty

Re: Level disapeared?

Post by Hinty » Sun Aug 21, 2022 6:37 pm

Never mind, the level is there. It just doesn't show on the character sheet under the character name for some reason.