Minogon Writ is buggued or problematic

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Agog_fr

Minogon Writ is buggued or problematic

Post by Agog_fr » Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:29 pm

Description
==========

The access code for the quest "The making of a Minogon" does not appear. Or it appears so rarely that it is not found on the Artificers. The probability of finding the key should be much higher than it is.

Besides, it is not a bug, but the quest is extremely difficult. I went with two level 30 characters and we had great difficulty. Players absolutely avoid the quest. It's ok that it's hard but maybe the reward should be increased then.

Steps to reproduce
----------------------------

Expected result
-----------------------

Actual result
-------------------

Screenshot(s)
--------------------

Misc Notes
----------------

Which Server(s)?
------------------------

Gaming Platform(s)?
------------------------------

Ithalan

Re: Minogon Writ is buggued or problematic

Post by Ithalan » Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:30 am

At the risk of some mild spoilers, the access codes that you need with each disc is not a separate drop. You do however need an item to obtain the code from a disc, that is a 100% chance drop from the more powerful Artificer variants that only spawn deep in the dungeon.

And yeah, the writ associated is unfathomably difficult compared to anything else you'd find at that level, moreso if you go there without a guide who knows the place and has the above-mentioned item so you can start disabling systems immediately.

That, or ask around if someone is selling discs with the access code already written down on them :p

JustMonika

Re: Minogon Writ is buggued or problematic

Post by JustMonika » Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:00 pm

I did that writ without having the faintest idea there was even a code or what those dics were for.

Temporarily back to Arelith and currently Lilliana Snowfire.

If you have unfinished business with Ultrianan, let me know! Arabella has been rolled.