NUI Toolbar Extension Bug Thread

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs, Contributors

Zaphiel
Contributor
Contributor

NUI Toolbar Extension Bug Thread

Post by Zaphiel » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:46 pm

Please report bugs related to toolbar under this thread.

Edited for grammar to make it worse, probably.

MintoCloudpaw

Re: NUI Toolbar Extension Bug Thread

Post by MintoCloudpaw » Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:28 pm

No feedback when an item is not usable, for example if missing UMD/Lore to use it, it gives the cursor to use but nothing happens.

Tikin

Post by Tikin » Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:03 pm

I'd like to add that I love the Toolbar soooo much, many many thanks for it!! :D

_Of all the items/spells/commands I use, only one is still a red cross, so I thought I'd signal it ...
the lightpicks with a climb bonus that are found in the module.

Not exactly an issue since they're the only thing that visually makes a red cross, they're quite easy to spot in the toolbar, but I wanted to contribute even if in a minimal way to this super feature. Thanks again for the Toolbar!! :heart:

TyroNaack

Post by TyroNaack » Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:56 pm

Tikin wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 12:03 pm

I'd like to add that I love the Toolbar soooo much, many many thanks for it!! :D

_Of all the items/spells/commands I use, only one is still a red cross, so I thought I'd signal it ...
the lightpicks with a climb bonus that are found in the module.

Not exactly an issue since they're the only thing that visually makes a red cross, they're quite easy to spot in the toolbar, but I wanted to contribute even if in a minimal way to this super feature. Thanks again for the Toolbar!! :heart:

I got same red cross for a toolbar icon when I added item for my Maul (Bronze). I use it to mine things with, and Thought at the time, this item was just unique. Sounds like we have 2 unique items that give the cross.