Cordor Farmlands/Outskirts bugs

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Bazelgeuse

Cordor Farmlands/Outskirts bugs

Post by Bazelgeuse » Thu Feb 15, 2024 12:08 pm

Just spent some time running around the updated zones, they look amazing - I love the new look, I love the background barnyard noises in the Farmlands (THERE'S PIGLETS NOW :D), the place looks so much livelier! However there's a couple of little oddities that I've spotted.

In the southwest corner of the Farmlands, there's tree scenery that prevents the Softwood from being reached harvested.

Herman the Yak is milkable - ... unsure if bug or feature xD

Underdark races (tested with a drow) can attune to the Northern Outskirts portal, use it, and teleport back to it - heard this is a known glitch and is being worked on, but just thought I'd mention it

Turtleduck

Re: Cordor Farmlands/Outskirts bugs

Post by Turtleduck » Thu Feb 15, 2024 2:21 pm

There's a drinking spot that can't be clicked at the intersection of the roads, and as Bazelgeuse mentioned, the softwood tree cannot be harvested as it's now placed inside the tileset trees.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:08 pm

Resources (like softwood) are placed by DM client characters in-game. Irongron likely has not got around to adjusting it yet.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

MDuke

Post by MDuke » Fri Feb 16, 2024 2:50 am

Hi I am getting stuck in my house when i try and go upstairs, i noticed some changes i now have a basement, but the bedrooms upstairs look like it is going to another house it is way larger from Bhabee, (player MDuke), -makesafe won't get me out i have to use a portal lens to get unstuck.

Many thanks it is fixed now.

Last edited by MDuke on Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ellisaria

Post by Ellisaria » Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:25 am

I'm not certain if it's a bug, but the new house added to the eastern section of the Farmlands (near the transition to the Outskirts) has no usable door or sign. If it's just there to be there, then it's a bit of a bulky addition IMO.

For My Next Trick

Post by For My Next Trick » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:26 am

I run Navarin's Dyes Manufactury and we are missing a bookshelf placeable. We've asked one of our neighbours but aren't sure where our bookshelf went. Any chance it might have been deleted by accident or is it more likely in somebody elses home?

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Post by Irongron » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:42 am

For My Next Trick wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:26 am

I run Navarin's Dyes Manufactury and we are missing a bookshelf placeable. We've asked one of our neighbours but aren't sure where our bookshelf went. Any chance it might have been deleted by accident or is it more likely in somebody elses home?

This should now be in your quarter.

(And the softwood tree was moved)

For My Next Trick

Post by For My Next Trick » Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:45 am

Irongron wrote:
Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:42 am
For My Next Trick wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:26 am

This should now be in your quarter.

(And the softwood tree was moved)

Thank you sir!

Tikin

Post by Tikin » Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:58 am

Love the additions/changes, thanks! :heart:

I noticed the announcement mentioned Furth allowing access to bank, but haven't seen the option in his dialog window ... Have I missed something?