Jester's Jubilant Attire no longer providing Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 7

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Kwerbleburb

Jester's Jubilant Attire no longer providing Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 7

Post by Kwerbleburb » Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:33 pm

Description of Bug Experienced:
Since the latest update to Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition, my bard's Jester's Jubilant Attire no longer provides me with a Bonus Spell Slot: Bard Level 7, which naturally I would use to extend a 6th level spell. I have the two Unremitting Cadence feats, which did not create any conflicts in the past: the bonus 7th level slot from my attire essentially gave me a free 6th level cast. Unknown if it is now creating a conflict, or if it is something else. Unequipping, equipping the attire, then resting does not fix the issue.

Steps to reproduce the Bug:
Using the radial menu, access metamagic spells, and attempt to cast an extended 6th level spell using the bonus 7th level slot provided by Jester's Jubilant Attire to cast an extendable spell, such as Mass Haste, Energy Buffer, Lesser Mind Blank.

Expected Result:
Able to view my extendable 6th level spells in the "Level 7,8,9" radial, and then click one to cast it.

Actual Result:
"Level 7,8,9" radial option does not show a preview of any castable spells when hovered over, and clicking it does nothing.

Screenshot(s)