Attacked by Cordor Cultural District Guard NPC

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.
Ravenhart

Attacked by Cordor Cultural District Guard NPC

Post by Ravenhart » Tue Feb 20, 2024 11:23 pm

Description:
I was headed to the bank in the Cultural District, noticed a Palace guard npc beside the door closest to the arena entrance. There was two dead bodies at his feet. He then turned around fire two crossbow rounds at me while there was what looked to be a domination animation above his head a moment then it went away and he disappeared back up to the alleyway that he walks near the nomad entrance in the Cultural District. I went to raise one of the two fallen NPCs and the guard immediately started attacking again and killed the NPC and then killed the three NPCs that stand near the museum before killing the child npc joseph who happened to run up during the middle of the fight. He kept shouting taunts which is not something the NPC guards do. Found two more dead bodies near the West Gate to the Farmlands, went to raise those npcs and the two guards that stand there automatically went hostile and killed one of the npcs that was raised. After rp ensued, I and another player left and went adventuring, decided to came back through from the Cordor Frontier portal, and when we approached the temp market in the outskirts, the retired Seargent guard attacked the player I was in party with no provocation. He had to run back out from the outskirts and portal into the new portal and use invis as to not aggro the guard again.

Steps to reproduce
Not exactly sure how to reproduce this as it seems random on attacking actual players. Raising NPCs around the guard causes them to immediately aggro and kill or try to kill them again.

Expected result
N/A

Actual result
N/A

Screenshot(s)
N/A

Misc Notes:
This did create some roleplay where others joined in to jail the offending guards, but other than that, having to be careful when walking past them.

Which Server(s)?
Cities and Planes

Playing as Ravnhart