Trade Writ [ Bugged and Redundant ]

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.
Biolab00
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Trade Writ [ Bugged and Redundant ]

Post by Biolab00 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:53 am

Description
The Trade Writs that are issued by Settlements are a means to gather resources in bulk from setting sail and requires much time investments from Players for the Journey to and fro.
However, the resources submitted does not register to Czar of Guldorand when it was traded to the Dockmaster at the Pier.

Steps to reproduce
Submit the Trade writ to Dockmaster at Guldorand's Pier and check with Czar of Guldorand.

Expected result
The resources increased by [ 7500units to 12500units ], assuming that 250units of Wood gathered is mixture of 250 logs of Hardwood and Softwood. Please do not tell me that it's literally 250units because that's just 5 logs of Hardwood. It's silly to even think that 5 logs of Hardwood will stuff the Cargoes of the Ship so heavy that it loses ALOT of speed.

Actual result
Nothing increases. Czar of Guldorand retains the same resource before and after submitting the cargoes to the Dockmaster at the Pier.

Screenshot(s)
I don't have the screenshot since i do not even know how to upload it but it's certainly checked by the state government before.
It's the effort of multiple players here, to confirm that it does not register.

Misc Notes

Which Server(s)?
Surface and Guldorand

Gaming Platform(s)?
PC

Aeryeris

Re: Trade Writ [ Bugged and Redundant ]

Post by Aeryeris » Sat Mar 30, 2024 8:50 am

Similar issue to this:

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=38040

Your assumed amounts are definitely off though. Guldorand's trade writs worked until very recently. The intended increase is much smaller than your assumption.

Currently playing: Ginny Fairlen