Green Hag lost disease immunity

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

The Rougarou

Green Hag lost disease immunity

Post by The Rougarou » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:57 pm

So, I am playing a green hag that is supposed to have disease immunity but for some reason or another, my hag lost that ability. She had it at character creation and throughout the game, but it was recent when i discovered that I no longer had the immunity when I contracted a disease fighting some creatures. To be specific, I was fighting some of the insects below the shops in Skal on the distant shore's server. Now I don't know exactly when I lost the immunity, but this is when I first discovered it. I can't remember exactly what I was fighting at the time, however, I do remember that the fight involved the stag beetles, giant cockroaches, rats, giant rats, and stink bugs. To further test that the immunity to disease wasn't working, I drank from a natural water source. Now, I have done this in the past with this same character and I had two notifications pop up in my action chat box saying that I was immune to disease. But when I drank from the water source this time, I had to make two separate disease saving throws. I did succeed at them, but I shouldn't have had to make them in the first place. When I look at my character sheet, I do see that I still have the Venom immunity, but I do not see my disease immunity. I do have some screenshot attachments on this to show my character sheet and her feats page to show you that I do not have it.

The Rougarou

Re: Green Hag lost disease immunity

Post by The Rougarou » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:56 am

So, I've retried drinking the water and I now have the immunity back. Appreciate you all.

Svrtr
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Green Hag lost disease immunity

Post by Svrtr » Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:04 pm

Well... If it's working I'll close it o7