Golem Crafting tells me "required level 15"

Bugs with Arelith (in-game and out) should be reported here.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators, Contributors

Zerthix

Golem Crafting tells me "required level 15"

Post by Zerthix » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:24 pm

Description of Bug Experienced: on my level 13 Duergar named Moargdu Stein, I placed the Iron Golem parts and a Golem Heart into a Golem Crafting Station that is in the Andunor Sewers, and it told me That the Level required to craft a Golem is level 15.

Steps to reproduce the Bug: I walked from the Sharps after I made the Golem Parts, I bonded the Control Stone to the Iron Golem Parts, then overweight I walked all the way through the Andunor Sewers to the Golem Crafting Station that is down there, Placed my Iron Golem Parts, and Golem Heart into the crafting station, after it told me I had to be Level 15, I took them out, reloaded the game, placed the parts and heart back into the station and tried again, giving me the same response, Must be Level 15 to Craft a Golem.

Expected Result: I expected since it was stated in one of the old updates that I was going to come to a Crafting Menu of sorts, that would allow me to craft the golem, change the description and name of the Golem, and then Finalize and then be able to "Summon" The golem from the control stone and recall it accordingly.

Actual Result: Just told me I was under the required Level of 15, when it was changed to level 11 required to craft a Golem, my character is level 13, trying a second time even after reloading the game still giving the same result.

Additional Information/Notes I purchased the Golem Heart and Golem control Stone from a shop in the Devils Table.

Sincra
Project Lead
Project Lead

Re: Golem Crafting tells me "required level 15"

Post by Sincra » Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:52 am

It is still 15 to craft.
11 to use.

It is up to admins if they want to rectify the 15 to craft down to 11.

Have asked accordingly.

Irongron wrote:I've literally never used -guard on anyone.

Zerthix

Re: Golem Crafting tells me "required level 15"

Post by Zerthix » Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:31 am

You know.. I do apologize for that misunderstanding, but that makes sense, thanks for the response and checking into it, but why have it level 15 to craft, if you can USE IT at level 11? I have no problem with it just don't understand why.