Question about some fixtures in houses

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

facesmash

Question about some fixtures in houses

Post by facesmash » Fri May 24, 2024 9:53 am

Hey so I won a house recently (Thank you, thank you) but there is a super ugly yellow bed that seems hard stuck in the house. Is it possible to have those kinds of things removed or are they just static even for Devs? Just curious if its a possible avenue to pursue. Thanks :)

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Re: Question about some fixtures in houses

Post by The GrumpyCat » Fri May 24, 2024 8:01 pm

If they arn't at all selectable, if they can't be picked up with -pickup_fixture, then yes - they're static and can't be moved. It's concievable someone on the area development team might remove them, but they almost never make such changes for new owners.

This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

facesmash

Post by facesmash » Fri May 24, 2024 9:04 pm

Okay thank you! Just figured I'd ask. There are just much better looking craftable beds now so it kind of sticks out like a sore thumb but I can work around it.

Darkstorn42
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

Post by Darkstorn42 » Thu Jun 06, 2024 5:30 pm

You can try to take a placable fixture and move it into the permanent one to cover it with -move_fixture. But some permanent beds you can climb on, which I really love. Nothing beats emoting sitting on the edge of the bed when actually sitting on the bed.

Izahne Tiller/Victoria Helbrecht - (Shelved)
Maile Aylomen
Zuulanii Ironblood
Ukyo Kuonji