Spell Component Pouch

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Tagrim_190

Spell Component Pouch

Post by Tagrim_190 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 9:38 pm

Hello everyone, playing arelith first time.
I am level 15 wizard now and can't find anywhere 'Spell Component Pouch'. From wiki I found out that it is craftable by tailoring, but 2 leathers (small) needed. For leather craft you need 'Tanning acid', which needs fruit and herbalism skills + some items from art crafting.
Is there any way to avoid such pain? Probably I can buy this item somewhere?
(Sorry for grammar, english is not my native).

Skarain

Re: Spell Component Pouch

Post by Skarain » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:18 pm

Some Player Stores in cities and elsewhere stock up Spell Component pouches. You use them by "clicking" the item at Spell Components, filling the bag up. Spell Components themselves can be produced by Alchemy or Art Crafting, using Greenstone or Malachite + Glass. Also sold in stores or craft yourself.

Be warned, however. Your Spell Component pouch will break if you spend the last charge without refilling it, so make sure it's always stocked full with components.

Tagrim_190

Post by Tagrim_190 » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:49 pm

Thanks for answer, will look for at stores. Already craft ~50 of components, but without pouch it is dead weight.

chris a gogo

Post by chris a gogo » Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:57 am

Search around the shops they are fairly common and if you know a tailor just ask them to make you one or two, every tailor worth his salt takes a few points in herbalism and arts just to make tanning acid.

Bunnysmack
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Bunnysmack » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:01 am

Also, the components themselves have no weight, thankfully. So at least they aren't contributing to encumbrance.
"You're insufferable..."
"That's not true! I can totally be suffered!"