New UD update

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Erin Greene
Arelith Supporter
Arelith Supporter

New UD update

Post by Erin Greene » Mon May 11, 2015 12:02 am

So to ask out of curiousity, what can you tell us about the Underdark update that went live today?

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Re: New UD update

Post by Dalenger » Mon May 11, 2015 1:06 am

OMG why do you taunt me I haven't gotten a chance to play today tell me everything plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

Dalenger
Location: 422nd layer of the abyss, sacraficing some poor sap to Yeenoghu

Post by Dalenger » Mon May 11, 2015 1:07 am

*decides it would be easier just to check the updates thread, facepalms*
Last edited by Dalenger on Mon May 11, 2015 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DM Void wrote: Don't be a salty idiot and everything will be fine.

Lorkas

Post by Lorkas » Mon May 11, 2015 3:40 am

It says that Blingstonehold was removed. It's a pity, because I was starting to mount an expedition to try to find where it was in the UD!

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Mon May 11, 2015 8:51 am

Lorkas wrote:It says that Blingstonehold was removed. It's a pity, because I was starting to mount an expedition to try to find where it was in the UD!
Replaced ;) there will be something to explore in your expedition bro.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you

Lorkas

Post by Lorkas » Mon May 11, 2015 2:29 pm

I read it as being "replaced" in function by a grotto of Brogendenstein rather than replaced in the literal location where Blingstonehold is. I have been exploring down there and hoping to be able to track it down through exploration, but I don't know if that's possible anymore if Bling is now part of Brog.

The Man of the Moon
Arelith Gold Supporter
Arelith Gold Supporter

Post by The Man of the Moon » Tue May 12, 2015 10:59 am

Lorkas wrote:I read it as being "replaced" in function by a grotto of Brogendenstein rather than replaced in the literal location where Blingstonehold is. I have been exploring down there and hoping to be able to track it down through exploration, but I don't know if that's possible anymore if Bling is now part of Brog.
I may love that "removed" areas left some clue as ruins in their former location. (maybe if you cannot leave that extra area because feeds space on the server, then leave a tunnel collapsed or something in the remnant areas that may leave a clue about there was another area not accesible now... As with Soulhaven, I may love that there continued a rift area where the coast collapsed into the sea (before the monastic monks moved to Guldorand).

I may love that modifications on Arelith left clues about where certain places where placed... and not just a cut and stick in a diferent place.

And also, some event (small or big no matter) to introduce the new areas to the character players, and so someone could maybe know what made that area becoming available and why from an IC/IG point of view.

As RP server, may be great that important modifications on the server got also their respective RP explanation and introduction.
Disclaimer: All what I write are simple opinions of a player and always with honest intention to contribute constructively and from respect, but with a poor knowledge of English.

Thank you