Relevels and favoured enemies

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

toftdal

Relevels and favoured enemies

Post by toftdal » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:25 pm

I've releveled a 27th level ranger - currently at level 3, but I have no idea which favoured enemies I took at which levels - and which I took as studied enemies - is there any way to figure this out? (I understand you can end up with fewer if you accidentality take a previously studied enemy as your favoured enemy).

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Relevels and favoured enemies

Post by MissEvelyn » Tue May 18, 2021 8:27 am

Try typing "-ranger study" in the chat and see what comes up =)

Wethrinea

Post by Wethrinea » Tue May 18, 2021 11:17 am

You keep all your kills, so it should not matter what you take as studied and favoured if you have killed enough of them.

A lot of enemies are strangely classed though. I have for example killed a lot of NPC's that the description say are half-orcs, use half-orc models and voices, but that for SE purposes are classed as "orc".
Ivar Ferdamann - Mercenary turned Marshall

toftdal

Post by toftdal » Tue May 18, 2021 7:44 pm

Only way I've found is to look at the -ranger study - all the ones that are below 100 kills are safe to take as favoured enemy.

Then - once you run out of ones under 100 kills - do a -transfer to continue on the PGCC to see if you run into some that you had as studied. Every time you take a favoured enemy, do a -ranger study to see if it incremented the count (ie. 1/7 studied) - that way you'll know, you've hit a previously studied enemy.

And for all that you hold dear - first take studied enemies once you have taken all your favoured at 27th ranger.