Factions

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Ordo.Lupus

Factions

Post by Ordo.Lupus » Thu May 27, 2021 10:21 am

So I just logged in at found myself removed from the factions my toon is member of. To my knowledge I logged in last week to get some playtime.

According to the arelith wiki
Introduction
Type -factions into the text box to begin. Any factions you are in will appear here for you to view and manage. You can view a list of members, see salary and rank information, and even leave the faction. Characters can also create their own new faction here. Anyone can create a new faction, though newly created factions may not appear for interaction until after the next reset. Factions can have only one owner (the creator) and they will expire if the owner does not check in with the -factions command for 30 real life days. Anyone not a faction owner will be removed from the faction if inactive for 30 days.
The Owner has 30 IRL day but it is unclear whether members follow 30 IG or IRL days.

And with the recent change to quarters in Guildhouses, one of which I purchased, I am no longer able to access.
"To every man is given the key to the gates of heaven. The same key opens the gates of hell" - Richard P. Feynman

Srnecka

Re: Factions

Post by Srnecka » Thu May 27, 2021 10:45 am

Same problem here.
I went to refresh a faction and I noticed the same thing on my character. She got removed from the faction she owned and the one she was only a member of. No access, no bank account overview.

I wonder if it has something to do with the version update?

Tyrantos

Re: Factions

Post by Tyrantos » Thu May 27, 2021 11:18 am