Portraits

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Portraits

Post by Emotionaloverload » Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:41 pm

Hello!

Is there any way to get the Arelith portraits if I'm on Beamdog or do I have to just buy the game again on Steam? I really miss the portrait pack.

If I do have to get it on Steam, is there anything special that I need to do to make sure that I don't lose any IG stuff/can login?

Thank you!
-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Re: Portraits

Post by Irongron » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:10 pm

This will have to be answered elsewhere. As stated before the portrait pack is not official from Arelith, as it contains way too much that is used without permission from the artists.

I'd quite like to create a small cut down version, for those that only want to use sanctioned content.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:49 pm

You can join this Discord, and we will be more than willing to help:

https://discord.gg/VrbfYTa

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

Waldo52

Post by Waldo52 » Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Irongron wrote:
Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:10 pm
This will have to be answered elsewhere. As stated before the portrait pack is not official from Arelith, as it contains way too much that is used without permission from the artists.

I'd quite like to create a small cut down version, for those that only want to use sanctioned content.
I was always bothered by Arelith's lack of custom portraits but I never guessed that the devs didn't include the extended portrait pack for ethical reasons. I salute the team for sticking up for artists.