Are we able to do new fishing yet?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Party in the forest at midnight

Are we able to do new fishing yet?

Post by Party in the forest at midnight » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:18 pm

In discord, chat goes up too fast and I have no idea if these questions have been answered more fully, so my apologies.

I know that NPCs haven't been updated yet, and I think I saw someone say that crafting recipes aren't in game yet. Is there a way to currently interact with the new fishing system? I'm looking forward to trying it.

Emotionaloverload
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Re: Are we able to do new fishing yet?

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:12 am

I would also like to know. I have found the fishing pole (carpentry under quarterstaff) and fishing hooks (forging, under small misc, I think) but I haven't found the bait jar.

Its not on the wiki. If someone knows, please share. Please. I just want to fish. Please.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 am

Hello.

A lot of the items are in the module yes, but I've not put them as craftables creations because I keep encountering some little bugs, (the bug jar being one, the icon doesn't show. And yes, the fact that the bug jar is currently bugged is not an irony lost on me!) and also because adding new items is a long process, so I'm splitting it up into chunks for my sanity. The delay is mostly my fault in that.

that being said, it is ongoing, it's happening, it should be complete within a few days.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

Emotionaloverload

Post by Emotionaloverload » Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:16 am

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 am
Hello.

A lot of the items are in the module yes, but I've not put them as craftables creations because I keep encountering some little bugs, (the bug jar being one, the icon doesn't show. And yes, the fact that the bug jar is currently bugged is not an irony lost on me!) and also because adding new items is a long process, so I'm splitting it up into chunks for my sanity. The delay is mostly my fault in that.

that being said, it is ongoing, it's happening, it should be complete within a few days.
Thank you so much. <3 I cannot wait to fish out Sekolah.

-S
Formerly; Echo Hemlocke-Ralkai, Joshua Colt, Namil Evanara, Elanor Shortwick, Sawyer Brook, Kaylessa Dree, Sines Oliver Selakiir, Birgitta Birdie Swordhill, Bella Weartherbee, Arael Laceflower, Corbin, Rupert Silveroak, Hadi the Slave and others.

MRFTW

Post by MRFTW » Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:56 am

The GrumpyCat wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:17 am
And yes, the fact that the bug jar is currently bugged is not an irony lost on me!
We should get the bug and bugbear person in. There's nobody more qualified. :D