Lay Jarl to rest

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Fume

Lay Jarl to rest

Post by Fume » Mon Apr 25, 2022 12:34 am

Hi everyone,

Enjoying Arelith immensely but have hit a snag with the Kurgan quest.
As per tutle, last objective to lay a Jarl to rest. I have walked the dungeon twice but cannot see anytjing that refers to A jarl.
Could somebody please give me a hint or let me know its not a bug or something?, like something not spawning or etc.

Just also want to say thanks to the team since im posting at how well Arelith is made and runs! Kudos.

MRFTW

Re: Lay Jarl to rest

Post by MRFTW » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:46 am

Did you find the 2nd level?

There is a semi-hidden transition in that dungeon.

Fume

Post by Fume » Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:54 am

If that is the main barrow, yes. Will try to do it again after a reset and see what happens. All other objectives are completed. Just the Jarl left lol.

Wethrinea

Post by Wethrinea » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:00 am

You can track your writ progress by examining the writ item as you would any other item in your inventory. It will have a (COMPLETED) after the objective if you have done it.

And this is really not much FOIG: The barrow has a kind of boss at the end. That is the jarl, and he can easily be missed in the chaotic fight, so check your writ. You might already have killed him.

If not, wait for reset and come back later.
Ivar Ferdamann - Mercenary turned Marshall

Fume

Post by Fume » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:08 am

Wethrinea wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:00 am
You can track your writ progress by examining the writ item as you would any other item in your inventory. It will have a (COMPLETED) after the objective if you have done it.

And this is really not much FOIG: The barrow has a kind of boss at the end. That is the jarl, and he can easily be missed in the chaotic fight, so check your writ. You might already have killed him.

If not, wait for reset and come back later.
👍 cheers

Fume

Post by Fume » Mon Apr 25, 2022 9:42 pm

Just an update, have done 'Lay a Jarl to rest' thanks everyone for your input🙂
What I noticed when I did it successfully was that all the doors were closed again. When id gone through before, they were ooen thus I must of entered shortly after someone else did it I speulate thus dungeon perhaps wasnt reset yet.