Druid?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Feargys

Druid?

Post by Feargys » Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:18 pm

I've been looking through the Arelith Wiki - it's excellent, thank you - and I came across a vetted builds post. I noted that there are no druid builds, which made me wonder whether druid is a playable class. Could anyone advise, please?

MissEvelyn
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Druid?

Post by MissEvelyn » Wed Mar 08, 2023 10:40 pm

It's possible that they were all removed because they weren't up to date. I think you can browse the wiki page's history, which would let you see deleted builds. Keep in mind those builds might need some adjusting due to being out of date.

Ebonstar

Post by Ebonstar » Wed Mar 08, 2023 11:17 pm

Can still play druids either finding the path to be a totem druid or just being a monolithic summon shifting druid with plantshape

Yes I can sign

Captain_Siix
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Post by Captain_Siix » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:04 am

Feargys wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 6:18 pm

I've been looking through the Arelith Wiki - it's excellent, thank you - and I came across a vetted builds post. I noted that there are no druid builds, which made me wonder whether druid is a playable class. Could anyone advise, please?

It is not always up to date. I recommend joining the discord and looking at the pins in the build channel. If those aren't to your wants/needs make a post in there and someone should get back to you.

Current PCs:
Vadion
Van

Past NPCs:
Horrik Hellbelch
Cassandra

Feargys

Post by Feargys » Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:34 am

Thank you for these replies. They are very helpful.