Stored area max 5/5 how do I get that increased?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Active DMs

Gazfrost

Stored area max 5/5 how do I get that increased?

Post by Gazfrost » Sun May 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Is it possible to increase fixture storing area space? So when I place a chair it says that i have gone over the area limit 5/6 and it will not be saved.

It's at 5/5 fixture storing at Banes Guldorand church at rear of Zhent Embassy.

The reason why I ask is that My character and another Banite brother from Minmir Hills church have been assigned to the Church of Bane at the Embassy of Zhentil keep in Guldorand with blessings from our high priestess.

We want to try to make this church a proper church of Bane (for RP reasons) with furniture and ornaments.. maybe a few bunks for the new recruits and for Brothers and Sisters when they come to visit Banes church at Guldorand.

I know its not a functional faction house and that's why it only has 5/5 for stored space, but does it have to be?.

I don't know how difficult it is to make it have more storing area space, but I am hoping its easy to increase the limit, so we can improve Banes church and so Bane can reward his devoted worshippers.

Cthuletta

Re: Stored area max 5/5 how do I get that increased?

Post by Cthuletta » Thu May 25, 2023 1:18 pm

There is a pinned topic in the Forum 'Feedback' section! It's called '[MEGATHREAD] Fixture Limit Reviews'.

You can ask for a fixture limit increase there, with how many there are currently, how many you think it should have, and why.

Juniper Oakley - Just A Wee Bit Batty

Ny'aza 'Peggy' Philor'tyl - Travelling
Tiffa Took Hss'tafi - Happy in Sigil (Rolled)