Question about becoming Bladesinger

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

Chronicglass

Question about becoming Bladesinger

Post by Chronicglass » Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:37 am

Hey all, I'm not usually one for forum posts but this time around I want to get into the server proper. I just submitted a request to become a bladesinger on the appropriate board in Guldorand. I'm trying to do as much IC as possible but I'm curious how the replying would work (if someone does reply).

I know about Speedy Messenger but it seems somewhat unreliable if I just happen to not be online when someone tries to contact me. Is that something that would be attempted multiple times or should I just post again after some time and hope schedules match up? Im just trying to get this going before I level up too much, I appreciate any and all help/advice.

EnigmaticSpirit
Arelith Silver Supporter
Arelith Silver Supporter

Re: Question about becoming Bladesinger

Post by EnigmaticSpirit » Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Not all Bladesingers were trained on Arelith. Bladesong schools exist outside of Arelith, in other elven communities.

Are you wanting to just take the class, or join the Enclave in Myon? If it's the latter, start sending speedies and asking around about them. When they have the time they'll approach you, they may send a tell to facilitate it, to come up with a good time to earmark for you.

Amateur Hour

Re: Question about becoming Bladesinger

Post by Amateur Hour » Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:17 pm

EnigmaticSpirit wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2023 2:07 pm

Are you wanting to just take the class, or join the Enclave in Myon? If it's the latter, start sending speedies and asking around about them.

Cannot stress enough the importance of talking ad nauseum about what you're interested in! It's the most effective way to get involved in almost anything on Arelith (other than perhaps the Church of Shar, but eh). Even if you can't find what you're looking for, you might be able to find something close.

Rolled: Solveigh Arnimayne, "Anna Locksley"
Shelved: Ninim Elario, Maethiel Tyireale'ala
Current: Ynge Redbeard, ???