Vertical nui quickslot bar placement?

You have questions? We may have answers.

Moderators: Active DMs, Forum Moderators

AllPizzasArePersonal
Arelith Platinum Supporter
Arelith Platinum Supporter

Vertical nui quickslot bar placement?

Post by AllPizzasArePersonal » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:11 pm

Just curious for those who use the vertical nui bar for additional quickslots, where do you end up putting it? I've struggled to find a place that doesn't end up interfering with my gameplay (conflicting with other menus that open or with party portraits) and just wanted to get an idea for what others had done :)

Drogo Gyslain

Re: Vertical nui quickslot bar placement?

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:43 pm

80% UI Size, 3 vertical beside the compass. At 1920x1080 it fits neatly right under the 3 stock consoles.

Drowble Oh Seven

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:00 pm

This is very cool. At the risk of revealing my crippling inability to read, how did you go about setting that up, Drogo? The only NUI option I can find is for the (still very cool and very useful, but not quite what I'm looking for) potions / consumables window.

Drogo Gyslain

Post by Drogo Gyslain » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:50 am

Drowble Oh Seven wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:00 pm

This is very cool. At the risk of revealing my crippling inability to read, how did you go about setting that up, Drogo? The only NUI option I can find is for the (still very cool and very useful, but not quite what I'm looking for) potions / consumables window.

Using the bottom options, the scale slider and the enable/disable toolbar positioning. it allows you to drag and drop the toolbars wherever you want to put them. You do need to overlap them slightly to get them to sit neatly, it's a bit of an artform.

Once you get them set the way you want, just uncheck the enable box, and the sliders go away and you're left with crisp, clean toolbars that sit where you want them to.

Drowble Oh Seven

Post by Drowble Oh Seven » Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 am

Awesome, thank you!

(And for anyone coming digging after me, the command you're looking for is -toolbar.)