Suggetion Board is now CLOSED!

Completed suggestions should be posted here. Note that replies from other forum members are disallowed in this subforum.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Suggestion Moderators

Irongron
Server Owner/Creative Lead

Suggetion Board is now CLOSED!

Post by Irongron » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:28 am

As I expect some players realised during the last days as I worked through all the outstanding suggestions, we have decided to once again lock the suggestion board, possibly for the next 3-6 months.

At Arelith we have a limited staff, and 'Approved Suggestions' are now in their hundreds. Many of these are simply fantastic, and a real testament to our players. It would be a great shame if were not able to action a good portion of them.

Further to this we also have many outstanding development projects from within the team.

I will do my best to take on new developers to help us clear this backlog, and to motivate the team to do the same (something we can all help with by showing our appreciation)

Once I am comfortable with where we are in respect to outstanding approved suggestions I will once again reopen the board. In the meantime please feel free to continue to use our 'Feedback' forum to discuss Arelith systems.

Irongron

Re: Suggetion Board is now OPEN!

Post by Irongron » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:46 pm

It's been a long time, and I think many of those approved suggestions our team are prepared to work on, have been.

As I stated before, an approved suggestion does not mean it will be actioned, only that team members are free to pursue it if they wish to.

With all the new classes, and other changes. I think it high time we opened this forum up for players suggestions once again.

Irongron

Re: Suggetion Board is now CLOSED!

Post by Irongron » Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:07 am

We've had a lot of suggestions, with over 400 approved. This board is now closed until next year. You can continue to give feedback on new updates and features in the appropriate threads.

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Post by MalKalz » Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:22 pm

Hello,

The suggestion box is now open once more for suggestions. The intention is to leave it open to enable continuous opportunity for the community to make suggestions. It will be more closely moderated to move things into approved or rejected status.

Some things that you should note:

1) Read this from Mithreas: Click Here!

This still applies. This is not a feedback section, this is for legitimate suggestions that are constructive. Do not do what he said not to do. I'll just delete the thread myself and if its a continuous thing, you'll lose access to the Suggestion Forum.

2) Do not post one thread and have multiple suggestions in it.

3) Do not post a million threads and expect us to read them. Spread out your suggestions time wise. Remember that this is a voluntary team and they cannot manage the millions of suggestions you may have.

4) Self moderate. Read other people's suggestions, do not suggest the same thing, do not suggest something already rejected.

Thanks,

Spyre

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.

The GrumpyCat
Dungeon Master
Dungeon Master

Post by The GrumpyCat » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:45 pm

ADDENDUM

Each User may put ONE suggestion per week in the box. No more. This is to keep our workload managable.
This too shall pass.

(I now have a DM Discord (I hope) It's DM GrumpyCat#7185 but please keep in mind I'm very busy IRL so I can't promise how quick I'll get back to you.)

MalKalz
General Admin
General Admin

Re: Suggetion Board is now CLOSED!

Post by MalKalz » Sat Nov 04, 2023 10:47 pm

Currently we are locking the suggestion box for a period of time while we work on formatting the forums that make it easier to manage. This post: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26663#p312967 suggested it would be open and closely monitored; however, with unforeseen absences and extended periods of neglect, this was not the case. At this time, I will be closing it - this is my decision until I feel it is in a better place and easier for our staff to manage and easier to group / navigate for the playerbase.

Thank you.

Discord: @malkalz
Determine your Public CD Key here
Can't see your vault? Have you migrated your accounts? If you have tried, and still can't see them, message me.